The literal meaning of Vitalia is "full of life".
At VITALIA®, you will enjoy residences that have distinctive and unique qualities that set a new standard for senior living communities.
What does Vitalia Senior ResidenceS Offer?
A FULL SERVICE MAINTENANCE FREE LIFESTYLE
A VIBRANT COMMUNITY OF WELCOMING NEIGHBORS
PEACE OF MIND THAT COMES WITH HEALTH AND SECURITY
INDEPENDENT LIVING STYLE WITH COMFORT AND CONVIENENCES
ASSISTANCE WITH DAILY LIVING ACTIVITIES IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN APARTMENT
CHEF PREPARED MEALS IN OUR ELEGANT DINING ROOMS
WELLNESS GYM AND POOL WITH STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT AND FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
HOLISTIC HEALTH PROGRAMS INCLUDING YOGA, MEDITATION AND TAI CHI
MICRO-LIBRARY PARTNERSHIP WITH THE LARGEST LIBRARY SYSTEM IN THE COUNTRY
LIFE LONG LEARNING PROGRAMS FOR THE CURIOUS MIND
WE ARE A PET FRIENDLY COMMUNITY
STATE-OF-THE-ART MONITORING TECHNOLOGY
Foresite State-of-the-Art Monitoring Technology
For many years, senior living provided seniors with call pendants, which require the senior to call for help after a crisis, such as a fall, occurs. However, in some instances, the senior may be unable to use the pendant effectively, such as the type of injury or disorientation. Foresite reduces this dependency on user operation by monitoring the environment so that when an emergency takes place, the care team is immediately alerted.
Did you know that studies show approximately 90% of falls by seniors are not observed? While prevention is key, the ability to identify causes of a fall when they happen are crucial to preventative care. Using non-invasive 2D imaging, care teams can review incidents and identify preventative measures to eliminate the risk in the future.
58% of 911 calls by seniors are made because of a fall or because of heart-related issues. Use of Foresite can prevent the need for the call in the first place, allowing first responders to provide assistance to others in need.
Use of predictive technology ensures that healthcare employees in senior living have the best tools at their disposal to provide care and reduce the stress that can come from emergency situations.
- Individuality is supported honored and respected.
- Active lifestyles are encouraged and endorsed.
- Life coaches are present to help you thrive.
- State of the art technology provides continued opportunities for learning and staying connected to family and friends.
- Local community resources are an integral part to your living experience.
- We believe that aging provides opportunities for personal growth in all aspects of life, energy and spirit.
- You design what your living experience should be like. We provide the life coach to make that experience possible and we provide the support.
We have several independent lifestyle VITALIA® communities for you to choose from. Contact us to schedule a private tour or get more information.
Learn more about our projects operator Arrow Senior Living.